The Grand Traverse Foodshed Alliance is led by the following staff & board of directors:
Bill Palladino – Executive Director
Bill Palladino has been involved in the Northern Michigan food system for over 25 years. He has owned food businesses, managed for-profit and nonprofit organizations, and is well-known in the region as an advisor and consultant.
Bill comes to the GTFA staff after leaving Taste the Local Difference, a social enterprise of the Groundwork Center, where he was its CEO. He formerly served on the GTFA board.
Bill’s expertise in food system development, establishing effective networks, and creating innovative business strategies, puts GTFA in a great position to redefine itself over the next year.
Bill is also a consulting partner with the International Thought Leader Network (ITLN), a corporate training and services company based in Dallas, TX. With ITLN, he specializes in assisting businesses and institutions in the implementation of change management, innovation strategies, and employee engagement strategies.
- Diane Conners (Groundwork Center)
- Kate Redmond (Commonplace Practice Law)
- Don Coe (At Large)
- Steve Nance (Oryana Natural Foods)
- Michael Lahti (Black Star Farms)
- Evan Smith (Cherry Capital Foods)
- Josh Stoltz (Grow Benzie)
- Rob Sirrine (MSU Extension)
- Kim Pontius (Traverse Area Association of Realtors – TAAR)
To connect with our staff or board of directors, please use our GTFA contact form.