News from Our Friends at Tamarack Holdings and Food for Thought.
Tamarack Holdings, a group of local and regional food enterprises and niche agri-business interests, has re-imagined the vacant Long Lake Elementary School and surrounding grounds. This facility is now being artfully re-purposed though a creative reconstruction effort.
- Unique agri-business production and education facility.
- Lease space available from
- 800 sq. ft. – 2,200 sq. ft.+
- Competitive rates; leases are negotiable
- Construction completion date: Q1 2018
- Workout facility
- Meeting Rooms
- Access to outdoor picnic area with hiking trail to Timbers Recreation Area
- “White Box” – ready for lessee build-out
- Turn-key facility with access to comprehensive in-house business services
- Green Building Practices
- Pursuing an on site, licensed, childcare provider
- Collaboration opportunities with businesses on-site
- On-site Retail Store to sell products (co-packed by FFT)
More than 12,000 feet of space is available for lease to new or existing businesses interested in being a part of this synergistic agri-business and education campus. Please contact us to join our space.